Ebook Reader 468 x 60

With Hesitant Stride - a Blog Novel

"No, I'm not that kind of girl!" she moaned, writhing with desire, yet pushing away. "Yes," he urged, "It is time and past time for us to give in to our passion!" He clutched her tighter. Read on to see what happens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California
Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Sunday, May 21, 2006

With Hesitant Stride - A Blog Novel - An Introduction.

This is the blog where I will post excerpts from the (mainstream) novel I am writing. I've chosen the title "With Hesitant Stride" as it strikes a chord within my mind. In fact, the very phrase brought forth an image of one scene so vividly that I could not help but start writing.

As I've already written several excerpts, over 20,000 words, I'll first start by transferring those snippets here to this blog. Then I will continue posting new excerpts every few days. Please feel free to read them and post feedback and commentary.

So enjoy the novel.

I've also created a blog for my science fiction novel, titled "Homebrew", and you'll be able to read new snippets there every few days.

Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home