Ebook Reader 468 x 60

With Hesitant Stride - a Blog Novel

"No, I'm not that kind of girl!" she moaned, writhing with desire, yet pushing away. "Yes," he urged, "It is time and past time for us to give in to our passion!" He clutched her tighter. Read on to see what happens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California
Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Monday, May 22, 2006

With Hesitant Stride - A Blog Novel - Excerpt 11

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Talk to the hand, girl. Talk to the hand." He dismissed me back to the dressing room with a casual flip. I changed into the Nine West halter dress. I had to admit I liked the color. I've never been one to wear brown, but the hazelnut had the tone of rich coffee, with just a touch of cream, just the way I liked. Instead of the halter going straight up and around to tie off in back, this dress pulled into a single point that met with a neck collar. Another plus was the blouson gather at the waist, which gave me a more full-bodied look. Not bad I thought as I headed back out.
"So, what do you think? Less of the starved waif and more of the sexy lady? It shows my shoulders off quite nicely, don't you think?" I twirled around and let the asymmetric-cut hem flare around my knees. "Or should I look further?"
Jimmie stood up and moved closer. He waggled his finger in a signal for me to walk out for him; I complied. Then, as he examined me, he signaled for me to spin around more slowly. "No need to look further. Elaine, you wear this dress and I guarantee you he'll be interested." Just what I wanted to hear as I rather enjoyed both the feel and the look of this dress.
"Are you sure, or are you just saying this to get us on our way to the food court," I teased. Jimmie loved the food court here as they had a place that served an authentic gyro; one of his weaknesses was Greek cuisine.
"One time," he groaned. "One time I overate and you're never going to let me forget, are you?"
"Nope. But then, I'm not the one who consumed five gyros at one sitting. And I think the manager still hopes to hook you up with her daughter. She's Greek, she cooks, what more could you want?"
"Don't you think both of them might get somewhat upset when they found out I don't care for having sex with a woman?"
"I think I remember you telling me you've never been with a woman, so you're really not qualified to make that statement. But I forgive you, I have the same feeling."
"Which is exactly why we get along so well. We both prefer men. So… do you want to look at a few more outfits?"
"Um… no. I just thought I'd have to do more shopping before I found one I liked. This will do just fine."
After paying for it, we strolled back out and made our way toward the theater; the food court was right next to it. We planned to eat before we hit the hair stylists. As we were walking, one of the window displays caught Jimmie's eye. He pointed. "Now there's what you should be buying." I looked to where he was pointing and blushed.
"Jimmie! I'm not trying to rape Richard; I'm trying to woo him." There, in the window, a mannequin displayed an all too revealing gartered lace chemise, complete with sheer black stockings. "Besides, I wouldn't know what a man would want to see me wear."
Dragging me into the store, Frederick's of Hollywood to my embarrassment, he said, "That for starters. Although, enough of my bi and straight friends have expressed their opinions to give me a basic idea. C'mon. Just think of these as the maraschino cherries for the dessert you have planned." Inside we were confronted by a kaleidoscope of colors and styles.
"Not much in the way of greens, yellows or oranges. But that's all right. I've never been that partial to orange or yellow." Still, I felt we'd fallen down the pustulent throat of a diseased whale, the reds, blacks and purples vibrated behind my eyes. I liked red, just not in such massive doses. "Do all of these have to be so bright?"
"I think there's some sort of rule about that. You know, I'm lost here. Perhaps we should get some help." He waved over one of the sales staff.
"Welcome to Frederick's. May I help you find something?"
"Yes,' I said, "Which of these do men find… attractive, stimulating, interesting?"
She glanced aside at Jimmie, "If your friend has a preference…"
"He's no help. It's not for him, anyway."
"She's right. I like leather, lot's of leather, filled by a man's tight butt. This is a new experience for me, as well," he grinned at her.
"Oh! I gather this is a new experience for you as well? Do you know whether the gentleman prefers black, red, white or maybe purple?"
"His car has black leather seats and I've only seen him in blue, navy, black or gray clothes. But his ties have more often contained red, as opposed to yellow or green highlights. Does that help? I mean, I haven't known him all that long so most of his tastes are new to me."
"A very important clue. I take it you want to be sexy, but not too aggressive. If you feel comfortable answering, would this be your first time with him?"
"Yes. And I want to look hot, but not wanton, if you catch my drift. I saw the… whatever it is you have on display in the window and, to me, that's too hot. Maybe later, but not the first night."
"Okay, Gartered Lace Chemise and Stockings are out." she beckoned us to follow her. "You could go with a pair of our Luxe Satin PJs - they come in a very nice purple - or an Illusion Gown - daring, yet demure. Here we are, these are the PJs." We found ourselves looking at a shining, smooth and quite tempting set of purple pajamas. I could imagine myself lounging around in them - during the summer months. They weren't substantial enough for winter wear. In my mind I played a scenario where I strolled from the bathroom into the bedroom wearing these. Yes, these pajamas had potential. "Or," she said, seeing my hesitation, "you could go with this." She directed us a bit further to a gown, half solid black, half sheer. "It's called Illusion."
Again, I envisioned myself strutting into Richard's view, this time tantalizing him with glimpses of my naked body peeking through the nightgown. Better still.
"This one has definite possibility," I said. "What do you think," I asked Jimmie?
"I can imagine the effect. Straining to see past the panels, to catch whatever sight I could of the body beneath, yeah, that would be a turn-on. However, from every discussion I've ever overheard, what you really want is that, over there." He pointed over our heads to a section full of chemises.
"Which one?" I asked, as we moved into that section. He reached out and pointed to a lace trim chemise. Unlike the gown, it had no peek-a-boo panels but it came to a daring halt just mid-thigh. Over it was a sheer mesh shorty robe. Yes, I could imagine Richard's reaction upon seeing me walk in wearing this. And it would be perfect. "Okay. That one, with the robe. But I think I want it in the bordeaux."
"The chemise we can do in bordeaux, but the robe only comes in black, this year."
"Um… Okay, both in black. But I also want to pick up that Illusion gown."
***
Finally, done shopping, we continued on our way to lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home